Your partner for eBay Marketing, SEO & Growth.
In addition to Amazon, eBay is one of the largest online marketplaces worldwide and offers dealers from almost every industry a large pool of potential customers.
Even if getting started on eBay may seem quite simple, it is not always easy to build up a lucrative business via this channel, especially due to the pronounced competitive situation. What is the best way for customers to find your products? How do you get a good conversion rate?
If you need support to get started or to grow, we are happy to offer you our help.
We can provide you with experience & support knowledge:
- Structure / Set-up: You are not currently selling on eBay? We take care of a smooth entry & the construction of your eBay shop until the first sale.
- Management: We manage your shop & have everything in view – from reviews to rankings.
- Analysis: We take a closer look at the current performance of your eBay shop and identify problems & Opportunities. You will then receive a detailed SEO audit with targeted optimization suggestions.
- Advice: We support you in important questions & by your side with advice and action.
- Optimization: Are you dissatisfied with the current performance of your shop? We improve your eBay SEO and the conversion rate of your products. We attach great importance to professional product pages with an HTML template & your collective of reviews.
Would you like to find out more? Contact us!
What is crucial on eBay
Since eBay is largely financed by transaction fees, they basically have one and the same intention: sell more!
Therefore, eBay prioritizes items that sell particularly well. This is mainly determined by the following factors:
- STR (Sell-Through-Rate) : What percentage of those who view your product actually buy it?
- CTR (Click-Through-Rate) : Will your offer be clicked when it is displayed to users in the listing?
- Reviews : How many reviews do you have? What’s the average rating?
- Order volume : With many orders in absolute terms, the conversion rate is more significant.
Specifically for the optimization of product pages, the following criteria can positively influence these factors:
- Relevance : Does the content of your product page match the terms that customers are looking for?
- Trust : Does your offer generate enough trust to make purchases?
- User experience : Are potential questions answered by the offer before buying & disclosed enough information?
- Price: Is your offer competitively priced?
What is important to us when working together
The foundation for optimization? The key figures that are crucial for your success
A trusting atmosphere is the basis for effective cooperation with us.
If you have any problems, you can count on us - we will make sure that your eBay business is up and running.
Agreements are binding for us! For us, the handshake counts like a contract.
Free initial consultation for your success on eBay
If you want to increase your sales on eBay or even dare to get started, we would like to invite you to get to know us for a free initial consultation. We’ll find out where you want to go & which way will get you there most effectively.
Get initial insights and tips on how eBay works for you. Contact us!