Magento 2 migration
All the advantages of switching to Magento 2 & how we can support you
Magento 2: Is it worth the switch?
Do you run a Magento shop and have perhaps already dealt with the question of whether an upgrade makes sense for you? One thing is clear: the end of support, which is expected to be implemented in July 2020, will force you to make a timely decision.
Unfortunately, switching from Magento 1 to Magento 2 is by no means the same as a simple update or patch. Because the successor to the successful eCommerce system has absolutely nothing to do with its predecessor. The development logic and its technical implementation differ from front to back.
Since we know that it is difficult to answer this question alone, especially with large online shop structures, we would like to support you. Contact us and we will offer you an initial consultation to gain more clarity. Of course, completely free of charge and without obligation.
The advantages of Magento 2
Why we would recommend the system to you
In addition to up to 25% better performance thanks to optimized caching, the system offers more stability and security
Intuitive modern backend
The administration of the shop system in Magento 2 is even more adapted to a simple & very effective logic
The purchase process in Magento 2 is on average 38% faster, which minimizes abandoned purchases
Due to the improved user experience and many other features, the ranking potential is greatly improved
The effort behind the “upgrade”
As already mentioned, the topic of “switching to Magento 2” is associated with a not inconsiderable amount of effort. This has the following causes:
- System architecture: Not only the backend and its usability are based on structures that are obviously completely different. But the entire logic behind it is different – data maintenance, programming languages & the composition of the code framework.
- Time required: Not only can you be prepared for a considerable amount of data maintenance, you should also plan a lot of time for structuring the procedure. You should prioritize all requirements and act accordingly.
Why we are the right choice for your Magento 2 migration
If you do decide to seek outside help, you will likely want to make sure that you are providing your partner with the highest quality & choose results-oriented work. After all, in the end you want to look at a solid shop system without errors that promotes your sales as much as possible.
Your advantages with Kussin:
- In-depth experience with Magento 1 and 2
- Successful realization of many shops, e.g. from Playboy Magazine Shop
- Open & honest advice taking your goals into account
- Reliable support
- Careful development with extensive testing
In addition, we are partners of the financial support initiatives go digital & Digital jetzt . There you have the chance of up to 50% financing of your digitization projects, as well as the migration to Magento 2.
Get in touch with us & benefit from a free initial consultation.